Sunday 29 July 2012

Warlord Plastic NNC.

The first batch of pictures are figures from Warlord/Empress Miniatures plastic NNC box set. You get 32 x plastic and 2 x metal figures in the set and I must say I am tempted to purchase their other plastic Zulu box sets after seeing and painting these.








The following pictures show a mixture of Warlord, Empress and Wargames Foundry figures to complete my NNC and NNH collection.














This will be my last post for a couple of weeks as I have managed to get time off work during the Olympics and will be going on our family holiday to Austria. If I manage to visit the Eagle's Nest whilst out there I will post a couple of pictures on my return.  

12 comments:

  1. What a spectacular force; they look superb. I recognise a few of those poses at the front. ;)

    Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic looking minis! and a horde of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive , great work as usual Pat. Enjoy the break

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic NNC and great photos. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, great looking figs. I like the plastic figs too, but their weight always throws me off...I'm used to that hunk of lead! Have a great time in Austria and post some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super looking units as always from you!!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking troops! You just can't go wrong with the plastic Zulu's, have a great holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks very much chaps.

    I forgot to mention, some of the European NCO's in amongst the above pictures are from Perry Miniatures 'Mafeking Range'.

    Cory, I use metal coins plus filler on my bases which help to give those plastic figures a little bit more weight.

    Cheers,

    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. !! That´s one fine looking horde!
    I know what Cory means about the weight..the 28mm plastics do seem very light for thier size, it has actually put me off the Perry WotR´s figs but your idea with the coins and filler in the bases is a good solution..I´ll give it a go.
    Cheers
    Paul
    PS..have a good holiday..Austria is a lovely country.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work Pat. I really need to get some NNH and NNC. Have a fantastic break.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking great! your gonna have to build a bigger table soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pat outstanding stuff yet again. I have had to ask the Nurse to fetch me a bib to help with my drooling :)
    Your Zulu Wars collection is of first class standard and an absolute inspiration - Usuthu !!!!
    Enjoy Austria - a country that has great cuisine and mighty fine red wines if you know where to look ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.