Saturday 24 June 2017

Fallschirmjager Platoon, plus Back of Beyond


It has been a while since my last post as I have been spending most of the last five weeks back and fore to Wales sitting in a hospital ward but I have managed to take a few pictures today.

28mm WW2 Fallschirmjager platoon with supports.  These are mostly Warlord figures, plastic and metal, plus a few Artizan and Wargames Foundry.

Platoon HQ,
2 X Senior Leaders, Panzerschrek Team and a non listed radio operator.
   

3 x Squads, each of 10 x men with a Junior Leader, 2 x panzerfaust and 2 x MG 42's.

Squad One

Squad Two

Squad Three

PLATOON SUPPORT OPTION

Anti Tank Gun - with the Chain of Command rule set you need 5 x crew plus Junior Leader.

                                     







MMG Team - with 5 x crew



Mortar Team


Pioneer Flamethrower Team, 3 x men


Pioneer Team, 3 x men


Sniper, Medic and casualty shock marker.


Some spare figures left over.

A couple of additional pictures, plus Back of Beyond Siberian Rifles.











Slowly getting through these Back of Beyond figures that I am painting for my good friend Steve Lygo. Thanks for being so patient Steve.

Siberian Rifles



 

24 comments:

  1. Lovely work Pat. The little anti-tank gun (sorry proper name escapes me at the moment) looks superb with it's diorama base. I do hope that whatever it is taking you to Wales works out well. Regards Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. As expected, top-notch work from your hand! I enjoy your diorama bases for your support weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fine painting, especially like the atmospheric bases - wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back Pat.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful figures, vignettes and scenery...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sensational work Pat; sorry to hear 'real life' isn't playing fair at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work there Pat! I hope things are on the up for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear of your need to be spending time in a hospital and best wishes for you.

    Great figures, and the BoB stuff looks very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are ok Pat, great paint job on all the figures.
    cheers John

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking paras and trenches, reminds me to start my bolt action soviets, maybe next year! Hope the Welsh trips work out well.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent. I love the faces, especially the wounded guy lying next to the PAK 36

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always superb work Pat! I hope everything works out on the personal side of things.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully painted figures as always, Pat. I too have recently spent time travelling to the hospital. As others have said above, I hope it goes best way possible for you and those you love and care for.

    All the Best,

    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks very much to you all for your comments and well wishes.
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent stuff all around as always Pat! Such great eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pat, I've lurked on your blog for some time and find it very inspirational, again you have produced top notch stuff but more important than that please accept my best wishes for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work! I especially like the FJ mg stand - amazing stuff.
    Best
    Paul in San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  18. Took me long enough to remember to come back and see what you've been up to Pat, apologies for that.

    Per usual, your infantry painting really does impress. Are these for yet another large project, new scenery pieces included?

    I hope things in Wales turn/ed out well sir. Much support from this side of the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely brushwork, Pat! That anti-tank gun vignette is superb and I love the Pulp figures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have done a beautiful job on these German Paras, as seems to be par for the course looking at many of your older posts here

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.