Wednesday 17 January 2018

SOLD OUT - Setting The Scene

Setting the Scene book - SOLD OUT - Many thanks to everyone who supported the book.

We have decided to see how much enthusiasm there is for a reprint by taking pre-orders again. Since yesterday evening we already have 33 x orders wanting a copy of the book, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

To register your interest in the book  send an email stating which country you are from and how many copies to kerstinsmith1234@gmail.com 

 For more information about the book, pricing and postage go to the sidebar at the top right of this page and click on SETTING THE SCENE.

The following names are the last of the first print run and they will be having their books put in the post this Friday 19th January.

Todd Shryock, Mark Flack, Harry Morris, Eric Mckenzie, Mark Warner, Andrew Common, Julian Bailey, Bob Miller, Nelson Mixon, Martin Hutton, Steve Wright, Benito Vera, Andrew Mills, Ian James, Kar Fai Cheung, John Martin, Marc Renouf, Charles Ohike, Morgan Nash.

Cheers,

Pat.       
 

17 comments:

  1. The book is lovely and well worth buying. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just on time, I ordered mine on Monday. Lookis forward to reading it... and congratulations for the (well deserved) succcess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Pat! Glad this is so well recieved.
    Eagerly awaiting my copy to finally arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *feeling extra smug that we did a group order and I'm picking up my copy from the club tonight*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Pat! Guess there may be a reprint required once all the ones sold start getting seen up close & personal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks chaps.
    UPDATE = 40 BOOKS as of 8pm today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Pat!

    Got mine on Wednesday and it´s so much fun to read, wonderful pictures and many many useful tips of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news Pat and really looking forward to seeing the copy in the flesh. Will be a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to add that I received mine (several days ago) and I'm chuffed to bits with it, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the feed back chaps, much appreciated. 79 books to date, so will send off for reprint this weekend I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pat, received my book (I ordered in with Craig up here in NorCal) and I have to say it's quite the feast for the eyes and fuel for my hobbying. You've done a splendid job putting this together and I wanted to offer my sincere thanks for putting in the effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, I am glad you like the book and I appreciate your comments.
      Pat.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.